Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do What You Love

I did what I LOVE
I crocheted this headband & flower
Jillian Williams did what she loves...photography
The result, these cute photos
If you crochet and would like this pattern click on the images below for resource
Thanks for stopping by :)



Thank you Jillian, for these photos of my
"Flower Girl Headband" !
Thank you to the Adorable Model !
Checkout Jillian's Blog
Blog

Thank you to my pattern testers !

Made by  Laurel - March 3, 2011
Thank You Laurel !
You were so fast in making your headband and sharing pictures with me 
I really appreciate it : )


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Shared at these Great Parties



4 comments:

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

This headband is WAY TOO CUTE!!!
I would love to help you out and test your pattern! I emailed you also!

Maggie said...

I would love to test this pattern! please email me about it. It is adorable!
ryanpatrickhale@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love it! I could never make it but I sure do love how it came out. Just darling.

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

thanks :) for nice notes